Sunday, September 12, 2010

Simplement parce que je m'ennuie

I have decided to take my blog in a new direction.
I have spent days pondering over what my blog could consist of.
And all I came up with was a wonderful idea of sharing life experiences.
But I then realised, my life is not really that interesting, and it would quickly turn into a not-so-wonderful and mostly mundane retelling of cupcakes I have enjoyed and times I've set the washing machine to the wrong cycle.
So I decided to use my blog as a way to set myself goals.
Yes, that means lists.
And if anything, I am a GOD at writing lists.
And to share with you these lists I am going to construct a mini lists in which my lists will be listed.
List does not sound like a word anymore...
Anyway, I am writing this MAIN LIST (when I was reading over this, I could have sworn it said man list) mostly to remind myself that there are actually things I want to do, and if at a later date I decided I cannot be bothered, well... It's my blog. I can do what I want. BAZINGA!

NUMBER ONE:
Every month I make myself a mixed CD. I'm going to start sharing the playlists of these CDS with you. Although I am yet to think of a witty name for these playlists... But I will worry about that lately.

NUMBER TWO:
A Bucket List.
Everyone's doing it, so why not?
Within this I would also like to include a '40 Things To Do Before I'm 40' list.
I think it would be interesting to actually see if I can do these things. No pressure or anything.

NUMBER THREE:
Weekly/Fortnight lists of goals. Things I need or want to do.
Especially those things I sit around thinking about doing, but never actually doing them.

I will leave my lists at that, as 3 is my second favourite number, and I can't think of 6 different lists of things I would like to write.

Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment