Thursday, August 26, 2010

Must have

So, today I got told that I have a 'weird' taste in music. Yes. Yes, I do. But then I was quite surprised to be told that most people hadn't even heard of some of my favourite songs...
So here is a MUST HAVE play list
I'm not even kidding. These songs are amazing.

Confused - Jack Johnson
Crystalised - The XX.
Treats - Sleigh Bells
Bring Night - Sia
Miami - Foals
All you need to know - Hungry kids of Hungary
Blood - The Middle East
There's nothing in the water - Cloud Control
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
Rabbit Song - Boy and Bear
Don't Stop - Innerpartysystem.
Breaker - Low
Airplanes - Local Natives
Such great heights - The Postal Service
Little bit - Lykke Li
Ambling Alp - Yeasayer
Stranger Things - Local Natives
Forever and ever Amen - The Drums
Desire be, desire go - Tame Impala
Rama lama bang bang - Rosin Murphy
I walk a black dog - Enola Fall
Can't stop partying - Weezer
Tongues in Cheeks - Sugar Army
Tighten up - The Black Keys
Boyfriend - Best Coast
Polka - Yves Klein Blue
Come let go - Xavier Rudd
Sour Cherry - The Kills
Daylight - Matt and Kim
Teenage Crime - Adrian Lux
One More Chance - Bloc Party

No comments:

Post a Comment